Saturday, January 14, 2017

TOR Request and Diploma

I've sent my husband's photocopy of diploma last January 8 since he already has a personal copy of it. Remember, the applicant should be the sender of the diploma and the reference number should be written on the envelope and sticker form. It cost Php 1300 thru LBC and after five working days WES received it.
(Source: LBC)

It took me awhile to request my husband's TOR because he needs to fill-out the Academic Records Request Form (together with an authorisation letter as I will be the one who will request his TOR) and to do that I need to send it in CDO and wait for it to be sent back to me. 

Finally, after sending back and forth the form I was able to request his TOR from San Sebastian-Recoletos in Manila. The registrar already knew what to do as many applicants have been requesting the same thing. So after filling out the request from, paying fee, handing the academic records request form from WES and submitting his 1x1 ID, I'll receive his TOR after 20 working days.

I've asked the registrar if they can send it directly to WES and she told me that they can do it just like with other applicants. She just need Php 1300 for the courier fee (LBC) then she will have it delivered same day and she will email me the tracking number for reference OR I can send it myself to WES and just write the registrar's name with the college address as the sender. Well, I still have 20 days to think how I want it delivered.

We received this email from WES confirming that they've received the diploma sent to them.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Your blog is very helpful. I would like to ask regarding the envelope you used to send the diploma of your husband. Did you write his name on the envelope instead of the sending institution? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete