Tuesday, January 31, 2017

New Brunswick Information Session Sign-Up

It is Tuesday. I am still overwhelmed with the news regarding Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program. 

My husband doesn't need to do IELTS retake, and in mid-February his TOR will be out and ready to be sent to WES. I know he just need to have a job offer from a designated employer from the one of the  four atlantic provinces. But how can we have that offer? I searched the internet and it directed me to New Brunswick Information Session. I could not believe it as NB immigration staff will be in Manila for four days from February 16-19 and will have two sessions each day! I am feeling lucky now! Yesterday, I've got the big news for AIPP and now I'm signing up my husband for February 18 afternoon session.

I believe this information session is different from the previous sessions they had wherein they give Expression of Interest to eligible candidates. This coming sessions are more on presenting the AIPP. 

 After signing up for the session, my husband received a confirmation email.

Now, we are hoping that my husband's incentive trip won't fall on February 18. 

No comments:

Post a Comment