Saturday, February 11, 2017

TOR to WES

My husband will be in Spain on February 5-12 then he will have a conference a week after (no need to go back yet to CDO after Spain) so it means he is free to attend the NB Information Session. Another good news is that he doesn't need to book a flight to Manila for Saturday since his conference will be held in Mandaluyong. Every time he has a seminar or conference in Manila, he comes home, too. But if  he JUST want to come home, he has to pay his ticket out of his own pocket. We are just grateful that everything is falling into right places.

This morning I went back to San Sebastian to claim my husband's TOR. Before the registrar sealed it together with the academic records request form, he showed me first the TOR to check if all the information are correct then after thoroughly checking it , he sealed and signed the envelope. I was surprised when he volunteered to go with me to the nearest LBC branch so he can personally write the reference number and WES address on the package. I've paid another Php 1300 and it will be delivered after five working days.  After which, we need to wait for 20 days before WES can give their evaluation.

We hope he'll get at least 2-year diploma equivalency, although, the minimum educational requirement for AIPP is  just high school completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment